In first place you need to download the next software : StratMenu8. For download startmenu8 please visit this page Activar menú clásico en Windows 8
Once installed the Windows classic button should be appear in the bottom left corner.
How to customize the classic menu in Windows 8
You need to open StartMenu8 and you will see the next image:
Configuration – General Settings
- Run at Windows Startup: If you activate this option the program it will open when Windows starts
- Skip Metro Screen: This option will configure Windows 8 to go a classic desktop on startup
- Deactivate Metro Hot Corners: Disable special menus that appear when you take the mouse to the corner of the screen.
- Deactivate Metro Sidebar:
- Deactivate hotkeys when full-screen task is detected
- Left click or press Win key to open Metro:
- Hotkey for Settings: This hotkey open the configuration window . The default combination keys is Alt + S.
- Hotkey for Switch to Metro: The traditional to Metro. The default combination keys is Alt +X.
- Hotkey for Run…: Open the Run box . The default combination keys is Alt +R.
Configuration – Start Buton
Start Menu 8 allow us to choose various buttons
Configuración – Idioma – User Interface
In this secction User Interface we have possibility to choose the leanguage interface of StartMenu8. The program support various languages
Configuration – Menu
Start Menu 8 include
“Do not show” , “Show as a link” and “Show as a menu”.